FOODIE TOUR SUMMARY
Columbus Georgia Food Tours and Phenix City Food Tour.
These tours features five (5) local “mom & pop” restaurants, each with it’s own unique flair and specialty. You’ll be able to get a taste from their menus. Plus, historical stories of the restaurants and the local area.
Of course, you’re here for the food!
Adult tour rate includes the food.
All tour times are Eastern.
FOODIE TOUR RESTAURANTS FEATURED:
MidTown Columbus GA Foodie Tour
- Sugga’s – Southern/Soul Cooking
- Dinglewood Pharmacy – Home of Lieutenant’s Scramble Dog
- The Speakeasy – Home of the Camel Rider
- Smokey Pig Barbecue
- Midtown Coffee House
Downtown Columbus GA Foodie Tour
- Chester’s Barbecue – Steve Harvey’s “Hoodie Award” winner
- Bare Roots Farmacy – Farm-to-Table
- My Boulange – French cafe
- Jordan’s Girls Gourmet Dawgs
- Freeze Frame Yogurt Shoppe
Phenix City Foodie Tour
- Giovanna’s Pizzaria
- Mike & Ed’s Barbecue
- 14th Street Grill
- Ed’s Southern Cooking
- German Food, Gifts, and More – German coffee and German dessert
Enjoy the taste of the Valley with Columbus Georgia Food Tours and Phenix City Food Tours!
Tickets are non-refundable.
Exchanges can be made, if the request is made 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Date of the reschedule must be within 1 year of original tour date.
A little rain doesn’t slow us down. Our tours are rain or shine, hot or cold events, except under warnings.
Exchanges can be made if the postponement is due to inclement weather.
See “What about inclement weather?” on our FAQ.