This food tour features four excellent local “mom & pop” restaurants, each with it’s own unique flair and specialty. You’ll be able to get a taste from their menus. We do more than bites! You will get plenty to eat.
Come hungry and don’t plan a big dinner!
Plus, you’ll hear historical stories of the local area.
- Chester’s Barbecue – the best barbecue in Columbus; a Steve Harvey “Hoodie Award” winner
- Bare Roots Farmacy – Farm-to-Table
- My Boulange – cute French cafe
- Jordan’s Girls Gourmet Dawgs – sample Columbus’ own Scramble Dawg
Adult tour rate includes the food.
All tour times are Eastern.
Meet at the Columbus Visitors Center, 900 Front Avenue
- The first $100, or bookings under $100, are non-refundable.
- Exchanges can be made, if the request is made at least 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- Reschedule date must be within 1 year of original tour date.
- See FAQ for weather-related questions.